Friday, May 29, 2009

on Pancakes and Polamalu

Folks can look up on their own some of the ever expanding media coverage of Pittsburgh's selection for the G20 meetings. One more blurb comes from the biz section of The Atlantic Online: Why in the World is the G20 Meeting in Pittsburgh?

A comment on that post reminds me of something. History will probably never discover a specific answer to the question of who is responsible for getting the G20 here. Is there any one answer worth having anyway? Can't we take credit collectively? But I will throw another name into the hat for consideration. Maybe my colleague Sabina is reponsible. Why? Remember: For Pittsburgh, There’s Life After Steel. By David Streitfeld. January 7, 2009

Just saying. But I am sure the pancakes helped. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pittsburgh Guy said...

did you read my blog first. See last two blog entries www.pittsburghguy.blogspot.com

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

It all starts with the Hope!

“If people are looking for hope, it’s here,” said Sabina Deitrick,

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

I probably did. the pancake theme seems to be going around. Am I missing something? Is there really a crepe place going to open in East Liberty? I say bring back Bolans! Gotta note the place in myersdale... planning a bike trip to DC as well for august.

Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home