Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your Wecht Number?

Maria has been playing with photoshop again and has a pretty funny cover image for The Six Degrees of Cyril Wecht for Governor.  I have to point out that someone came up with at least the main part of that phrase last year. I really do think Cyril connects us all in one way or another... and connects us with the world.  Your degrees of separation from Cyril is your Wecht number.  What's yours?


Blogger Maria said...

Credit now given. :-D

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...


Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger Ol' Froth said...

My Wecht number is 1. His son Danny was in my class in H.S.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:56:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

Cyril is the only one with a Wecht number of zero. His son would be a one. You would be a two.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm his Democratic committeeman. Does that make me a 2 or a 3, or what?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home