Tuesday, April 05, 2011

From Chinmoku to Aimai

If you see me around, it is not an apparition.  I am back, but now am behind in most everything else in my life so I an not sure how much I will be posting for the time being until I catch up.  I'm sure something will spark the obligatory opine, but looking back over just the last few weeks it sure makes you wonder how much the news ever really changes. Change a few names, alter a few quotes, and I bet you could almost write much of the news on autopilot year after year, or is it decade after decade in our case? Actually... changing of surnames is often optional.

I can't not pass on this image I saw myself; says to me that some debates are universal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous MH said...

Hope you had a good trip. Also, I hope the pairing of "Your" and "Our" is due to translation difficulties and not by design.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Rauterkus said...

Visit here and repost far and wide:

http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-four-dem-party-candidates-for.html

or

http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-four-dem-party-candidates-for.html


Thanks.

Mark@Rauterkus.com
Citizen Blogger and Vlogger

Saturday, April 09, 2011 12:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you were out:
Someone did a series of "Red State - Blue State" maps based on information disclosed by the customers on dating sites: http://www.studio360.org/2011/apr/08/more-perfect-union/ !!!

Ron Gaydos

Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous MH said...

Per your twitter feed, I have no idea what happened with the Oakland Connector, but I suspect nothing. Also, the Port Authority doesn't allow comments on its blog anymore and I had nothing to do with that. I have not commented there in a very long time.

Monday, April 11, 2011 9:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Alex B said...

Here's an interesting take on population maps
http://www.datapointed.net/2011/04/growth-rings-part-two/

Sunday, April 17, 2011 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home