Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The Little Sort

So this is all a bit ridiculous, but it is what it is.  Given the obsessions of the moment, here are just some old  maps again reposted from the archives.   I'll tell you that I find myself staring at votes Carmen Robinson wound up with in 2009. And no, that is not to imply she herself is running.  Nonetheless, it becomes a determinative block of votes if indeed this all becomes a buckshot election. More on that below the maps. Also.....since we now have at least semi-serious names being floated from the North/East/South, what I wonder is why there are few mayoral hopefuls (past/present/future) from the West End?


Percentage Dowd 2009 

 
 
 
Percentage Robinson 2009


Percentage Peduto 2005


Percentage Lamb 2005


Percentage Kendrick 2005


But why am I fascinated by the Robinson results?  Here is a table I did over a decade ago for a court case showing my calculation of the election results by race in the long past Dawida/Wecht matchup in the Democratic primary for Allegheny County executive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vannevar said...

Serendiptious Synchronicity? https://www.facebook.com/Brandifisher33/posts/4604105148579

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home