Friday, June 06, 2008


I really try not to mix my actual work with comments here.. but just fyi here is a desciption from I Will Shout Youngstown blog on the June 20th event:

Cleveland+Pittsburgh+Youngstown Regional Learning Network.

Which is a pretty neat concept and I believe is open to the public but you will need to register. The 'work' aspect is just that my colleagues here will be presenting at this event. Not quite sure if I will make it.


Blogger Janko said...

hey, thanks for the link.

we should meet up at some point. I feel the Youngstown bloggers have a lot of connections to the Cleveland folks, but not as much to the Pittsburgh bloggers.

also, thanks for linking to the S S T I digest.

Friday, June 06, 2008 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home