Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yinzerwear everywhere

I am not sure how I came across this picture in flickr, but the best Pittsburgh-themed t-shirt I have ever seen may shown in this picture. I can't figure out where it came from though. Anyone?

But not to dis the other great products out there.. The Inner Yinzer in me really thinks the parking-chair motif t-shirt says it all. Nonetheless, I think there are a few other Pittsburgh themed fashion outlets out there, for years you could own some bridge-wear. Of course there are the I Heart Pgh tee's out there.


Blogger Burgher Jon said...

I didn't find that t-shirt in particular... but Pitt Girl frequently talks about this place, that has a few cool ones. There's also just walking through the strip district, I found a street vendor that had shirts that read "I'm surrounded by jagoffs" for just $5.

Did I just help Chris Briem with Pittsburgh related info? I'm so putting that on my resume.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Flickr picture before it, of Doug Shields, and the accompanying commentary.

Friday, July 25, 2008 9:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here ya go:

Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more for ya...featured in nytimes

Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always shoot Dan, the person in the Polaroid, a message over @ Flickr, ask him where he bought it

I cannot remember where he told me he bought it when I snapped his portrait wearing it


Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the t-shirt source has been found...see the above

it was also featured in the new york times. see the link above.


Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

thx. I've sent some email trying to order that t-shirt but have not heard back yet. If its available I will repost the info.

Sunday, August 03, 2008 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home