Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Follow those stories

I really do not think I have anything to do with it, but it's funny to think if my past musings have anything to do with the news today that the city actually listed blaming problems with FSA bond insurance for their proposed bond deal being deferred for now. First time ever the FSA bond insurance firm has ever been mentioned in the local media I think.

But if there are problems at FSA, and its still a bit too early to say that there will be problems inpacting their credit rating, then there will be issues for both the recent variable rate SEA bonds and recent variable rate Pittsburgh Water and Sewer bonds. Hmm..........


just for those who have seem my musings on how demographics affects voter participation locally. See Political Arithmetic for the national version of the same.


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Do you think about half of the 5th floor does not read your blog? Do you think anyone else muses like you? I would not find it the tiniest bit hard to believe you are making impacts ... and you are doing it without sticking your finger in anyone's eye or wedding soup. AND you're managing to get it up to do it everyday, which I frankly find enviable.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home