Thursday, October 02, 2008

Follow that story: So who really is on the Alcosan board?

Wait, the news today is that former state rep Mike Divens was removed from the Alcosan board. Diven's aparent continuation on the Alcosan board was something I mentioned here a couple months ago. I know I have an odd sense of what should make news, but I was a bit suprised nobody took any notice given that there had been so much attention to the new paradigm for board nominations that Bob O. once talked about... and the news about the lack of city council folks on boards even when obliged by statute... maybe former city council persons were thought to count? But what is really funny is that I asked if Divens was still on the board of Alcosan and the only answer could get from anyone was that he had already been removed. His name was had not been on the city lists of board members for Alcosan for some time before that even... hmmm.....


Anonymous MH said...

Given that Divens thought he had been off that board for months, it is clearly possible to be on the Alcosan board without knowing it. So, on the off chance that I'm actually on the board, I'd like to apologize for everybody's water bills going up. On the off chance that you are on the board, I'd like to complain that my water bill keeps going up.

Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home