Monday, December 08, 2008

data fusion watch

No time to post anything other than this... Just another attempt at the ultimate fusion of the world's data (and maps)... like all the others it is far from where we want to get to, but this is pretty neat:


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Chris -- you were cited by one of the visiting experts at the budget meeting today, I think by the guy from Duquesne U. Seems you said that the pensions fund was due to zero out -- run dry -- in just six years? Is this before or after the events rolling outward from Lehman Brothers?

Monday, December 08, 2008 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Doris said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:56:00 AM  
Blogger smallstreams said...

Nice info. Strange name.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:14:00 AM  
Anonymous nohoo said... has a good map of worldwide skin cancer incidence.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home