Sunday, December 28, 2008

Democratizing data

Random thoughts on data and democracy here and abroad:

Just something my colleagues are working on... from the Trib last week: Wilkins weigh expanding information technology

Which just reminds me to check in on the UK's Free Our Data blog to see if there is anything of interest.

Some think Pennsylvania is about to make a big step forward with the new open records law about to take effect. Yet it seems some folks from out of state find the Pennsylvania version flawed .

Which all just spurred me to make some updates on my Pittsburgh Policy Document Collection. Maybe the state will make it obsolete, but I bet it won't be this month. Someday before I retire I will finish digitizing my office collection of this stuff. Long long way to go.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabina says, are you getting email? If so, please respond to messages! Hope all is well.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home