Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Man Station Redux

News is that KDKA is making a bunch of changes to its radio lineup. Pintek on air from 6-10pm. Who will host Nighttalk on TV?

Which all reminds me. A half-written post I never put up from February had an interesting link on some other radio shakeups of late. From back then, but a little insight that might have played into the great Man Station (which I never got I have to admit) implosion from Marketwatch: CBS Radio CEO sees 'confidence' among advertisers. Just looking at other radio news of late. It looks like CBS is trying to get out of midsize markets altogether which could portend ever more changes down the road.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who Pintek is (new Burgher)... but I'm ecstatic Steigerwald is off the air. Yay!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home