Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Detroit on the mind

Never fear, I am not going anywhere for now.... but I will be putting some of my thoughts over in Pittsblog 2.0. See what Mike and I and maybe some others down the road have to say on things Pittsburgh.

I have just put a post over there on some Detroit thoughts on my mind, also a link to the New York Times article just out on the state of Pittsburgh's economic restructuring. See the comments from my colleague Sabina in the article. I am typing this in what must be one of the few Starbucks in the US that does not sell a New York Times so I can't see what the article looks like in print. Expect the NYT to follow that story up with some video soon.

To balance that with something positive about Detroit. Check out a project at Wayne State University where the internet meets philology. Worth a look:


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home