Saturday, March 07, 2009

Pittsburgh Rapid Transit?

Nothing from me, but FatherPitt has created a neat notional map of Pittsburgh Rapid Transit. Not sure the Mon Incline counts as rapid, but I won't quibble. It's not really notional in that it is just a different presentation of what is already here.

Speaking of infrastructure. I was checking out the site Pennsylvania set up to track stimulus spending. The site is a great idea. But it advertises a section: How can I get recovery money? Clicking on that I just have to wonder if people will feel disappointment at what that web page brings up. It all but screams out "SIKE!". I know everyone is angling to get a slice of the stimulus money, but at this point I am not sure it's a good idea to lead people to believe there is some untapped trough they can still draw from.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home