Monday, March 09, 2009

so says Yoda

Yoda was right it would appear. I still have to wonder if that is for real, no msm coverage as yet.

At least in terms of how this could shakes things up... .in economics we would probably call that a disruptive technology.

Speaking of the mayoral race. Bond insurance in the news? Who ever talks about such boring stuff?

update: ok.. it's not really the bond insurance at issue here despite how it is being described. A bit more complex than that. Maybe I will get into it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Russell said...

Looks legit:

http://tinyurl.com/bp6vub

Monday, March 09, 2009 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Chris Potter said...

"I still have to wonder if that is for real, no msm coverage as yet."

>>> You hurt me, Chris. You hurt me real bad.

But P-G and KDKA have stories up about this now too, and prob'ly so do other outlets.

Monday, March 09, 2009 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home