Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tick toc

exactly 8 weeks until the primary... does anyone else think it does not seem like it?


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Seems like it to me -- big articles in the P-G, long stories on Ch. 2. People seem to be dimly aware. Not bad for March.

Nobody is so brave and foolhardy as to put up a SIGN, though. Got to keep your head down.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

My club, 14th Ward Indep. Dem., will hold its endorsement meeting April 19 and its fundraiser May 16. I attended a Dist. 1 sch. bd. "meet the candidates" meeting this past Sunday. And of course, the county Dems endorsement a couple weeks ago, and a couple of recent judicial candidate events. So it kind of feels like something's happening, except maybe where the mayor's race is concerned.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:00:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

So, if I'm thinking of re-registering to vote Dowd, I should do so soon. I was sort of waiting to see a poll first. I'd like at least a theoretical chance at making a difference before I go through the trouble.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home