Wednesday, April 29, 2009


look at that... I've said before the Spine Line was close to being looked at again.. but more than that the county says a Downtown to Pittsburgh link could be based on Personal Rapid Transit technology. Who suggested something like that?

Excellent. but don't let Ken try to cost that out. He might come to love the buses.


Blogger EdHeath said...

Why isn't the Pennsylvanian subway station operating? Is there something I could find in the PG or Trib to explain why?

The reason I ask is to ask further why you couldn't run buses, mini or other wise, on the busway and have them turn up the ramp to Nevile, to make a loop of the Universities and hospitals.

John Fetterman says the most green builiding is the one that is already there. Maybe the same thing applies to transit system components.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:11:00 PM  
Anonymous RoboticGhost said...


Good Question. And one that I've never gotten a straight answer on. The party line is that the Convention Center is getting a T stop obviating the one at Penn Station, which is in need of repair. Given the number of people who ride the EBA and so on, I's love to see a CBA on shifting the T versus repairing the existing line. I'd also like to see a giant panda scale the US Steel building. I'll leave it to you to guess which I'll see first.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home