Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All Arlen All the Time.....

Just reading the tea leaves everyone else is... but watching the Arlen-go-round I wonder if he is having second thoughts about switching parties.. or even about running for re-election.


So just for fun I have added another predictive market on inking... See the site where you can 'bet' on the answer to:


Will Arlen Specter run for Senate as a Democrat in 2010?

Check it out. Register.. bet... invest...


I just have to wonder if he will either go the literal "I" route at this point... or maybe just skip this whole circus altogether. Maybe someone can find him a law school to be the dean of somewhere?

1 Comments:

Anonymous MH said...

Thanks to you, the PA, and the PA's unions, I've doubled my Inkling stake. However, 2010 is along way out to bet.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home