Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In re: Pat Ford

Just looking at the video of that big check Pat D. had for Pat F. Downtown yesterday got me wondering if the former economic development 'czar' had made much news in his new job just downriver. I don't see much news per se, but there is a writeup in teh April newsletter of the MPO there. See page 5 of this link. Remarkable in that there is no mention at all of any troubles at all along the way. Reading that I would not only hire him, I would consider beatification. I wonder what happens to props like that big check once campaigns are over with. Someone should mail it to Weirton. That or I have this image of Bram walking down Route 22 to hand deliver it.


and for the alternative media version of what is happening in Jefferson County Alabama which precipitated the SEC investigation that has generated media attention here because of the similarly generated travails of the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. A more staid version of same was in the Financial Times.


Not quite sure what this means, but PFM, as in Act 47 PFM, just had a big investment from some Pennsylvania banks.


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Frankly I was starting to consider a maneuver like that, possibly Friday morning, although I would hope to have at least 4 or 5 other stalwart Pittsburghers to accompany me. However I notice you use the phrase, "Once campaigns are over with." Do you think that is the way to go? I can see pros and cons.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home