Friday, June 26, 2009

board openings

Just reading the news over City of Pittsburgh board appointments I am reminded of this:

I think at the time I put my name in the hat to be on the sinking fund board, I thought it was for pensions.

and I think the Zoning Board opinion by Mittinger that is at the center of some of this is here.


Blogger n'at said...

Mr. Briem, Spanky would have tagged you out by the end of the first fiscal quarter. Just like your brother Sid, you've done better things running bases against the home team.

But yeah, that was an interesting time. An open call for Pittsburgh's best and brightest. He hires a few, then proceeds to fire them after rumblings of a coup attempt.

Like Godfather II?

Friday, June 26, 2009 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home