Thursday, July 09, 2009

G20 and remembering Clarke T.

Reuters covers the G20 crescendo.. and the author is blogosphere's Jonathan Barnes.

I can't not mention Jonathan's homage to the late Clarke Thomas in his post today. I was thinking of Clarke the other day because I had to look something up in the Carnegie Library's Pennsylvania Department. As I mentioned, that just happens to be where I last ran into Clarke not too long before his passing diligently researching whatever his project was at the time. May we all have the same passion for what we do.

So in deference to that I will skip the more rant-like thought I just typed up. Some things are more important. Maybe tomorrow.


Anonymous Darkwing Duck said...

surely Reuters could've come up with a better (and more recent) pic to accompany that article!

Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous jonathan barnes said...

Thanks for mentioning Barnestormin, and my Reuters story on the G-20.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home