Saturday, July 04, 2009

Why everyone cares about Senator Byrd's health these days

For July 4th..... just for lawyers, Constitutional scholars and the few defense wonks out there

Polysign points out that The Continuity of Government Commission just issued another report on issues revolving around presidential succession. Think you know your civics about who becomes president in contingencies? Think again. There are folks worried about the odder possibilities out there.. Stuff I was once taught on just how confused the issue can be is boiled down in one of the earliest posts here: Slim Pickens Revenge (or What I would blog about if I were Tom Clancy). and before you write me off as nuts, I didn't make any of that up.


Anonymous DBR96A said...

Senator Robert E. Bygot has his name all over West Virginia. It's sad.

Monday, July 06, 2009 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home