Friday, September 25, 2009

Beyond the sound bite: The Decline and Rise of Pittsburgh

It has been a concentrated period of cascade pontificating for some of us. It's been flattering.  Most of my conversations and interviews with the visiting media have been orders of magnitude longer than the few quotes that can be used.  Most were limited by their respective mediums to only scratch the surface of the topics they were tasked to write about.

So this is nothing that should be unfamiliar to readers here...  but my friend, former biz columnist at the Philly Inquirer, and currently editor in chief of Moodys, Andy Cassel asked my take on the the whole Pittsburgh transformation story.  You can go over to his blog DismalScientist to see my longer thoughts on The Decline and Rise of Pittsburgh.  Yet even that is really just a quick summary of a much longer story I wish I had time to type.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Type that longer story, Chris!

Friday, September 25, 2009 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home