Thursday, September 03, 2009

Morning Stream of Consciousness

Just the way the brain works.... Don't ask me to explain it.

First off, you really have to wonder if a presumptive-judge is saying things quoted here,  would that be a prima facie case to appeal most any judgment said judge rendered in the future? 

Then I notice that someone hit the blog here with a search for "Pittsburgh best city".  What did they find? Actually it somehow lead to this old post that wasn't about Pittsburgh directly:  Make Realize Best City of Pittsburgh.

The only comment there is from Mark which at the moment I am only now appreciating.  Can you imagine what Sacha Baron Cohen could do in Pittsburgh for a week?   It's scary.

Which leads some neuron to:   ADB has a Part II which I really think I'm going to add to the list of G20 web sites there on the right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous MH said...

As for your first link, how many houses in the city are owned by people under 50?

Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a statutory right to appeal all decisions of a district judge. I've never been able to find the genesis of this rule. I'm guessing it's a check on DJs because they don't have to be lawyers or even have a law degree.

Sunday, September 06, 2009 7:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home