Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pgh's Sally Field moment continues

This is really true. I swear I saw the headline about Fortune Magazine having a ranking out of the best places to start a business.  It didn't occur to me to even read it since of course Pittsburgh would not be mentioned.  Low and behold the Trib points out that Pittsburgh is ranked the 2nd best place to start a business
I .... uh.. don't quite know what to say.  Maybe I should not have poked fun at the fellow who said Pittsburgh was one of the 5 best places to develop real estate.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame/credit Murphy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Mike Madison said...

Are you sure that the story didn't say that Pittsburgh is the second best place to start a *cupcake* business?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home