- Pa: Probability someone knows there is an election in 2 weeks
- Pb: Probability someone knows there is a debate airing today at noon on a Saturday
- Pc: Probability they were around to watch tv at noon on a Saturday at noon*
- Pd: Probability they didn't find something else better to watch at that time
- Pe: Probability they didn’t move on after watching the first 10 minutes or less
- Pf: Probability that anything they saw changed their support among the candidates presented
- Pg: Probability they are registered to vote in the city
- Ph: Probability that viewer actually makes it to vote on November 3
Too much math?… let’s skip that. Anyone know the ratings in themselves to see who was watching. Any more than the 20 political junkies (meant generically) in town.
and of course... none of that was the point. The goal for the challengers at least was to score a soundbite or possibly a gaff that would be replayed in the news or elsewhere. No early indications of anything like that as best I can tell.