Monday, November 02, 2009

from the archives

I got nothing.... so from the archives what some past general elections look like in the city:

and this is 2007 Ravenstahl/Desantis


Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

My semi-scientific predictions, and I do mean Semi:

LR: 57
KA: 25
FDH: 17

I keep hearing 70% for Luke but I don't see that happening. Figure then 64% is about the "consensus" range.

Monday, November 02, 2009 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Who has the strongest GOTV operation?

The sixty-four thousand dollar question: How many senior centers was Dok able to visit?

This is a nice video of his visit to the Brookline Senior Center.

He could have been flying under the radar visiting them all, who knows.

Monday, November 02, 2009 9:00:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

Yeah... if anyone listened to me candidates wouldn't do anything at all other than visit senior centers.

Monday, November 02, 2009 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Doklin said...

Compared to '07, Luke won't do nearly as well this year in the African-American neighborhoods or south of the city, and the East End won't go for him again. I say he goes under 50 percent.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home