Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marcellus Watch

John Micek out in Allentown has a story on some tax lobbying in Pennsylvania that is expected to be a core contention in the upcoming state budget debate. There is also a bit of news that the state is hiring a bunch of new well inspectors to keep up with drilling activity across the state.

I would still like to know what drilling is being planned within city limits.  I just now catch a story I didn't see at the time in the PBT last year detailing some potential drilling right in the heart of Lawrenceville.  I had heard those thoughts which I attributed to rumors. I couldn't quite believe it was possible even though the solicitations talked about in the article I received myself...  and it had not been the first such soliciation I had recieved for the record.

Just begs the question.  What is the status of that drilling, and what other parcels in the city are on the short list for drilling?  It would be news if plans were progressing or if they have been abandoned I would imagine.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Cghill around here?

Monday, February 01, 2010 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home