Thursday, February 04, 2010

File under believe it or not

Let's call this a personal sidebar.

I was paying attention to the senate race in Massachusetts that was the big news last month... but I didn't quite focus on one of the side stories up there about how Senator-Designate Brown's photo once appeared Cosmopolitan magazine.  Thus giving me the only possible excuse to ever bring this up.  I just can't resist a bit of fun.  Something to consider:

dramatic pause

My picture once graced the pages of Cosmo.

longer pause

When you have stopped laughing (or crying I suppose)......  I am not joking.  To think some people think I'm all about the numbers.  Points for anyone who can find the actual photo, although I am pretty sure it isn't online anywhere. Mr. Google does not seem to help much either. 

OK.. back to something more substantive.


Blogger Burgher Jon said...

Ha, who knew there was a hunk story-teller behind the statistician?

Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:55:00 AM  
Anonymous MH said...

Or a "Before" picture.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Jerry said...

I am going to guess it is somehow related to Richard Florida and/or cupcakes.

Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home