Saturday, February 06, 2010

Parking Chair Ethos

I suspect that in these conditions you almost don't need a formal parking chair at all.  If you found an obviously shoveled parking spot that just happened to be in front of someone's house, you would be on dubious territory to try and use it yourself.

A couple months ago I tried to instigate someone to create a formal Pittsburgh Parking Chair article on Wikipedia... but I am much less successful than Colbert at this type of thing and I don't think anyone took me up on it.  So I have figured out the wikipedia code and created a Pittsburgh Parking Chair page on Wikipedia. It is pretty sparse.  I fully expect the parking chair experts in town... Ms. Mon!...or other Wiki editing gurus out there to supplement what I have there. 

Probably good time to point out again the official Pittsburgh Parking Chair Map.


Blogger nbguzna said...

Wiki-fied it a little more, but I'd be surprised if the page doesn't get deleted.

Saturday, February 06, 2010 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

well then we will just have to mount a 'Save the Pittsburgh Parking Chair page' campaign.

Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger booterror said...

Related to your post:

What happens to those who fail to respect the parking chair

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

What happens to those who fail to respect the parking chair

see map

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ian Everhart said...

What's the source on that map?

Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home