Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4th in everyone's crosshairs

Just because of all the noise in the news over Jason Altmire's incumbency in PA's 4th congressional district, talk about earned media.... Here is a map I put up at the time with how his original race with then-incumbent Melissa Hart went down.

I also once made a map of how those original results compared to the rematch 2 years later:

I suspect that 2nd map... not my map, but the result she obviously knows..  played a part in why she didn't even plan on another race against Altmire.  One might wonder if she would would have made the same decision knowing how things have evolved, or why she still stayed out.   


Anonymous MH said...

I thought Melissa Hart didn't run so she could do "Dancing with the Stars."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home