Friday, April 02, 2010


or I suppose Troutology would be more accurate.   Pennsylvania trout season starts tomorrow in Eastern PA... but you need to wait a few weeks out here.  Seriously, I bet your chances of being ticketed for illegal fishing are an order of magnitude higher than for speeding on the turnpike. 

For those of you think I am nuts obsessive... I give you the cult classic from 1992: UCSUR's Pennsylvania Trout survey and report by the late Norm Hummons.  97 pages of single spaced text interspersed with 126 tables.   In other words... no fluff.

Trout people are serious.

addendum:  I may have succeeded in my quest to foster a neologism.   Other than through bad spelling that is.  The only google reference to troutonomics refers back to this post.  Ha.


Blogger Ms. Monongahela, Ms. Chief Editor said...

I am commenting here so that you know with undue certainty that at least one person read this post from start to fish -- I mean finish.

Friday, April 02, 2010 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Monongahela, Ms. Chief Editor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, April 02, 2010 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home