Monday, April 19, 2010

What SF can learn from..........

There is no discussion of Pittsburgh here at all, but note the main picture in this post on Streetsblog SF.....

What Can SF Learn from Other Cities’ Urban Water Projects?

I swear I was just looking for a link with some background on Nine Mile Run and the first thing I find specifically on topic is this:





Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Oh yeah, das'at slag heap!

Monday, April 19, 2010 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

Doesn't that photo look a bit strange? Like, an angel is about to land or a UFO is shooting balls of light at the Mon.

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

Miracle of photoshop I suppose.. and I think the same picture is used in that powerpoint even and does appear a bit flatter.

Monday, April 19, 2010 9:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not have guessed it was the same picture. Everything in the .pdf looks more or less normal.

Monday, April 19, 2010 9:44:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

Oops. Me.

Monday, April 19, 2010 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home