Friday, May 07, 2010

Iron Man II movie review

From the NS Arts and Entertainment desk:

I want the kinetic art that is on Pepper Potts' desk.  Anyone know where to find it?


Anonymous Matt said...

here u go :)

Saturday, May 08, 2010 2:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Sestak sign disappeared this afternoon from my front yard in Squirrel Hill. Not sure what to think, but I'll be replacing it tomorrow.

I was on Capitol Hill for work last Tuesday and three people in my contingent visited with Specter. They all reported that they'd never seen him so down, but they weren't sure if it was because of the poll numbers, or illness, or both. Two of them also said that his staffer blamed Pittsburgh for the low poll numbers.

Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

is that comment meant to go with another post?

Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home