Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is this a story here?

I have missed this issue just as many other have according to the WashPO:  IRS tightens control of smallest nonprofits.

We have a lot of nonprofits here.


Anonymous MH said...

If UPMC forgot, that would help some local budgets.

Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger zak822 said...

MH, we're on the same page with this.

Instead of tightening controls on non-profits making $25k or less, how about the IRS taking a real look at UPMC.

I still believe that the public statement about closing UPMC-Braddock because it "wasn't profitable" should have triggered an in-depth review of their non-profit status.

Monday, May 17, 2010 2:02:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

I'm not really on that page and I'm just making a joke. I'm not overly fond of UPMC, just much less fond of local governments and reasonably aware of how unlikely it would be that my job even existed without UPMC.

Monday, May 17, 2010 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home