Monday, May 10, 2010

The neverending road bike trail

Feel free to skip this but fyi.  A little chilly over the weekend, but I think we can only now be sure the snow isn't coming back (actually I think it did dip to 31 over the weekend, there could have been snow)... which would mean there is no longer an excuse to not get on your bike.   I have finally written up a trip report from late last summer's bike trip to DC.  I'm leaving a link there under the section there on the right as well.   

It's not your run of the mill trip report is all I will say.  Might be a bit entertaining to non-bikers as well.


Anonymous MH said...

I find fear of being hit by a car to be a perfectly fine excuse for not getting on my bike.

Monday, May 10, 2010 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home