Tuesday, June 01, 2010

AHERF again and again??

I didn't realize they are still unwinding legal issues resulting from the AHERF bankruptcy.  Some don't realize how big and traumatic that all was.  Many do of course, but sometimes I wonder if the trauma was not felt worse in Eastern PA where the unwinding of AHERF brought down their hospitals as well as ours...  and they blamed the machinations out here for their travails.

For those who ask what is AHERF I'd start here.


Anonymous JohnB said...

CB, great find! Very interesting that you posted this right after the Westinghouse and our Gulf Oil discussion. Great link at the end but I think you might be interested in this (you probably are already aware of this piece, the PG should make it a triple crown with one of these for Gulf):


I love the business forensics that the PG can do when they put a focus on it! Thanks for the great post!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home