Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daily Ranking - again it's the cheap homes

No, it's not that we are the #1 least likely place to experience an earthquake...thought that is what Mr. Feed says.

But Forbes has us (haven't we been through this enough times?) the single most affordable place to buy a home.  Really...   #1 even.  A veritable investment they say. 

I hope everyone realizes what an accomplishment it will be when we no longer make that list.  But if we are really #1 right now, we have a long long way to go.   Seriously, if I get a quick 100% appreciation in my home I'm retiring to Bermuda where I can blog safely without any risk of an earthquake getting me.


Anonymous BrianTH said...

I like the oversupply/low-price situation because I think it will prove very helpful in attracting quality new residents. Accordingly, I will have mixed feelings if we start to converge on national norms--but I don't see that happening for quite a while yet.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home