Monday, June 28, 2010

Real Estate is Cactus

A story out of Dayton:  Australian man plans to return later to renovate house bought on eBay, and version 2 of the same story:  Australian gets first look at Dayton house bought on eBay.  I still wonder if there are any comparable stories here.

There are several ebay listings of local real estate I see right now including: 
The thing is I am not sure these auctions ever result in an actual sale and deed transfer.  I have looked at a couple local real estate parcels that have clearly been listed for sale on ebay.  Neither appears to have actually changed owners according to the county assessment system.

So a real question if anyone has an answer... Are there any local real estate parcels that actually changed ownership via an ebay auction.  Any that actually had deed transfers even, let alone someone take posession and move in? 

Bonus points if there is a new owner from Australia as in Dayton.  Someone please ask Reg if I get the idiom right.


OpenID realestatepinoy1 said...

I for one, look for investments in real estate classifieds

Monday, July 05, 2010 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home