Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Time Capsules

I just have nothing.......  

So I am sure everyone is excited to learn I spent a lot of the weekend cleaning.  In a box once squirrelled away because I thought it was valuable.....  a complete set of 3.5" Microsoft MS-DOS 6.22 disks.

Then there was the Novell Guide to Netware 4.0 book.

Any takers? Both in pristine condition.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see that and raise you Xywrite on a 4 1/4" floppy! Spiral-bound user's guide included.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ms. Monongahela, Ms. Chief Editor said...

If you tell me found a copy of "Think Metric Now!", I will be VERY impressed.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger EdHeath said...

If you find a scuzzy external hard drive for a Mac Plus, with some variety of system 6 on it, that would be good....

Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home