Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wonk-fight economist edition

So sometimes people tell me this whole blog is a bit too 'out there' for them.   Assuming they are not reacting to my bad writing and more commenting on the content, here is something at another level altogether.  This is way above my paygrade, but here is a sanitized version of how economists fight.  In a seminar I think they would be swearing at each other at this point.

Paul Krugman in the NYT yesterday: Notes On Rogoff (Wonkish)

When a Nobel Prize winner labels something as wonkish you probably need to start running.  But what I do understand is that Paul Krugman is trying to argue with Ken Rogoff what his own model means. ####s.

I think I will stick to counting widgets (and the occasional unfunded pension liability I suppose).


Blogger Jon Geeting said...

Don't change anything, this blog is great! I personally would like to know more about the pension issue, and municipal/school district consolidation stuff.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home