Sunday, August 01, 2010

End of the world is nigh

I tried to leave a comment/reply on Sue's post, but I think it wouldn't let me unless I registered in yet another way...  I'm registered out so I'll just put this here.

It seems that Potter is sexy and I'm scary, or vice versa??

Either way...  it's time to stock up on duct tape.


Anonymous MH said...

The world doesn't end until 2012.

Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous BrianTH said...

I think you'll find that a little edginess combined with intelligence only enhances the effect for many women. Toss in a bit of wit, and that can be an optimal approach--which, come to think of it, seems to be Briem's strategy. Smart guy indeed.

Sunday, August 01, 2010 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Maybe we're being named like dwarves or Spice Girls. Either way I'm pulling for "Sassy".

Monday, August 02, 2010 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Ms. Monongahela, Ms. Chief Editor said...

Sassy my a@@y. :-)

Monday, August 02, 2010 8:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry ... you're both scary.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home