Saturday, August 21, 2010

G20 on my mind

I really feel the G20 is following me.  Is that self-centered?

Hard for me to tell if the denizens of greater Seoul make a big a deal out of this as we did:


Anonymous BrianTH said...

I think Pittsburgh had a unique marketing opportunity thanks to the near-universal "Why Pittsburgh?" response by the national and international media. No one is going to ask Canada "Why Toronto?" or South Korea "Why Seoul?".

By the way, did you see what Toronto spent on G20 security? Yowzers.

Saturday, August 21, 2010 1:27:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

Back when Brett Michaels was inexplicably famous the first time, wasn't South Korea famous for tear gassing demonstrators? At least they should be ready.

Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger EdHeath said...

Is the G-20 following you ... on Twitter?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home