Sunday, September 19, 2010

The infomercials just can't be far away

I'm speechless.  This is a real advertisment currently running.  No mania here!  I really don't know where you would begin parsing this.....

Does make me wonder though...... any other 'sure thing' investment offers like this floating around out there?


OpenID RoboticGhost said...

All principal proceeds to be reinvested in a bridging project connecting the Borough of Brooklyn and the Town of Manhattan for horseless carriages, pedestrians, and Segaways. Rent controlled living spaces for trolls available beneath.

But I'm really only posting to offer kudos for The Pitt cover that popped up in the random imaging queue.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

took me a second to figure what the last sentence was talking about. I forgot about that... been there awhile actually. I should actually refresh the queue one of these days, but I will leave that one up for sure.

Monday, September 20, 2010 7:35:00 AM  
Anonymous MH said...

I should send this guy a letter and see if he wants to license "Fracky the Cat" to give his ads some color.

Monday, September 20, 2010 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

That address lists Albert McKelvey as the owner. Google him and you get this:

Monday, September 20, 2010 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

no way!?

Monday, September 20, 2010 5:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like an opportunity for our intrepid new US Attorney!

Monday, September 20, 2010 7:11:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

I hope our new US Attorney isn't so credulous as to invest with a guy fined for a false military record.

Monday, September 20, 2010 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home