Monday, September 20, 2010

Thus fate knocks at the door

Today tells the tale of the parking monetization plan. Like it, hate it, the idea has been fated for some time.

I had predicted they would fetch $381 million for the final offers due today. I didn't catch the details of the modifications of the parking asset lease plan that were made last month that decreased the extension of meter hours, so I will shave my prediction a bit.
So let's call it at $365 +/- 5 million.   Any other last guesses?

AND THE ANSWER IS!!!   $451 million.    Will be interesting parsing that (huge) number and what it means.  But in my earlier post on this in the comments blogger Burgher Jon predicted for the pseudo record a bid of $447.8 million.  I think that wins the door prize. 


Anonymous MH said...

Bram says you're $90 million low and I'm $200 million low. But he doesn't have anything up by a number.

Monday, September 20, 2010 4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home