Friday, October 15, 2010

"plan benefit interpretation"

So I have generally refrained from commenting on core issues in the rapidly evolving Parking/Pension/Privatization debates because a) I've had my say b) the ever fluid nature of 5th floor politics makes it a moving target and c) maybe a bit of sheer ennui over it all... important as it is.  I can't quite imagine how some of the folks Downtown feel at this point.

But if you want my take on where the real center of gravity is in this whole fight, read the PG version of today's update on the mess and scan until you get to the paragraph that includes "plan benefit interpretation".

Some say the whole privatizaion plan is DOA as of right now.  I wouldn't dispute that any more than I would dispute whether Shane dies in the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

Tie goes to the defense!

Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home