Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday wonkdom

Yes, there is a Null Space shopping desk. Not only that, but my Black Friday shopping is completed thank you.

Most know that the good Carl Kurlander made a movie: My Tale of Two Cities. So to support my fellow Morewood alum we will make a rare exception here and pass on a solicitation of which we receive many... some quite worthwhile, others less so, but most all too much for me to deal with.   He has sent around a soliciation for a new DVD version the movie which you can buy (I presume via the link above... or try this link).  Maybe you can make it into a stocking stuffer.   I will admit that what really caught my notice was the pitch that said it has additional unseen footage including more of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill interviewed at Ritters.   For that reason alone I may need to get a copy.

Speaking of Ritters and film..  here is the best clip ever filmed insider Ritters.  I am a little unclear why WTAE/Hearst has this copyrighted... maybe they filmed it?


Blogger dbRobby said...

French toast, potatoes, and bacon anyone? Not too far up Liberty Avenue we could probably also get a cannoli? "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Friday, November 26, 2010 12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home