Monday, November 01, 2010

Il pleut des cordes sur la Monongahela

Speaking of pensions and parking. For those who think the parking lease is completely dead, this is curious:  It's Raining in Pittsburgh

I only have one question: who is the dude with the hat meant to symbolize? Given the name of the publication, I had thought it was a labor magazine of some kind.  I think I may have had that wrong. 

However the rain metaphor may be about right.  Weather sure is bad up on the 5th floor.

errata:  OK, I thought that article was current, but I think it is from a few weeks ago.  Still an interesting perspective so I will leave it up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "CIO" in that magazine isn't "Congress of Industrial Organizations" but rather "Chief Investment Officer". It's a magazine for pension plan executives.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home