Saturday, January 29, 2011

No escape from SteelerNation

I don't make this up..... 

Semi-lost in the town of Esperanza, on the island of Vieques, in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.. so a bit off the beaten path.... at the end of a residential street this is staring directly at me:

I am told this is the house of "Joe" whose support for the Steelers is somewhat legendary here. But, you know what? It all seems normal.  No complementary Green Bay paraphernalia obvious anywhere near here I have to point out.  A friend once flew that Steelers flag in Kuwait, but had to take it down once it caused some identification problems among coalition forces; SteelerNation not quite to being recognized by the UN as yet.


Blogger anita said...

I'm going to Vieques on Wednesday! I'll look for it.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You passed up the 14WIDC event for this? ;~>

Saturday, January 29, 2011 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home