Saturday, February 05, 2011

The Google Bowl

From the other day, but here is the de rigueur Super Bowl post from the official Google blog: It's Googler v. Googler this weekend as the Packers and Steelers face off
I have a great idea for the Google apparachniki.  How about the winner of the Super Bowl wins the Google Fiber contest?

I guess that would eliminate Topeka as a candidate.  I do think it might have been worth the brownie points with Google if anyone had thought up any Super Bowl connected PR stunts aimed at winning the fiber contest.   Alas, I should go into PR.

4 Comments:

Anonymous The Wiz said...

Twice I have posted a link to a tour of the Google Pittsburgh office but twice they disappeared. Did I violate copyright laws or something? Or roles of the website? Was I a bad boy?

Saturday, February 05, 2011 1:15:00 PM  
Blogger C. Briem said...

I have done nothing to remove any post.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous MH said...

Hey, you made the WSJ.

I think something did happen, though I don't know for sure that is what The Wiz is talking about. Two posts down there is a post with no title and the first comment, from you, is "that's cool.. worthy of a tweet." That suggests something was there and left.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger dada24 Xu said...

pandora charms sale
michael kors outlet store
cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
polo ralph lauren outlet
yeezy shoes
canada goose
pandora charms sale clearance
vans store
zhi20161222

Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home