Saturday, February 12, 2011

Looking back, looking forward - Nile edition

I like to think one of the points here is to look toward the future and not always be caught up in the reactionary short-term. 

So just pulling this from the archives, it is interesting to look back to 3 years ago and see what I once even wrote on Egyptian Bloggers.  I believe all of the links are still active and worth checking out even today.... or I suppose even more so today.  The blogger Sandmonkey I mentioned has even been a big part of the story over the last 3 weeks... and a big part of the whole story when you think about it.

Keeps things in perspective at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Wiz said...

I've been reading and commenting at Sandmonkey's blog for (since 2005?)years. Anyone that has read that read his blog knows and understands the turmoil that has struck Egypt.

He is an amazing writer in insight, humor, analysis, and volume. He was forced to do much less blogging the last couple of years because the authorities were watching him. He had the great courage to go public these past weeks, having been interviewed on both CNN and FoxNews.

The Egyptian people won a great battle but have a long and treacherous path ahead of them. I wish them well.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home